In June of 2018, Borough Council adopted Conshohocken’s 10-Year Comprehensive Plan. During the drafting process, Conshohocken Borough conducted a community wide citizen survey and public meetings to gather and evaluate resident feedback across a range of community issues. One of the primary concerns identified was parking.
On October 17, 2018 Borough Council approved Resolution 2018-22 creating a Parking Task Force in order to appropriately address parking concerns within Conshohocken Borough.
The Task Force shall consist of persons appointed by a majority vote of Borough Council. It shall also consist of stakeholders from varying backgrounds and with varying interests. While Borough Council shall have sole discretion to determine the size and composition of the Task Force, Borough Council shall strive to appoint the following:
- No more than 2 members of Borough Council
- At least 2 Borough residents (at least 1 of which should be an owner of property in the Borough)
- At least 2 Borough business owners
- At least 1 member of the Borough Planning Commission
- At least 2 persons with background in parking design or management (e.g. traffic engineer, parking attendant, member of police department)
Borough Council will be accepting letters of interest, resumes, and applications for the Borough of Conshohocken Parking Task Force. If you are interested in being considered, please complete an application and forward it with a cover letter and resume to the address below:
Ms. Stephanie Cecco, Borough Manager
c/o Ms. Brittany Rogers, Executive Assistant to the Borough Manager
400 Fayette Street, Suite 200
Conshohocken, PA 19428
To be considered, all application materials must be received no later than 4:30pm on Friday, December 14, 2018.