The below Conshohocken Borough facilities and parks are scheduled to reopen and begin operating Friday, June 26, 2020.
Reopening Friday, June 26th
- Sutcliffe Park: Includes all playing fields, the playground area, and basketball courts. The Sutcliffe Park bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Mary Wood Park & Playground: Please note that the playground will be closed to public use while the Conshohocken Borough Summer Day Camp is in session. Signage will be posted at the park during camp hours.
- The A-field Walking Track: Open for use seven days a week between the hours of 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM. The walking track can be accessed at the Hallowell Street parking lot entrance. The A-field bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The B-Field Playground
- 2nd Avenue Meadows Playground
- The Haines and Salvati Basketball Courts
- The Dog Park
*Aubrey Collins Memorial Park will remain closed to the public while Public Services continues construction and renovations to the park. The date of opening will be announcement on the Borough’s website.
Reopening Monday, June 29th
The Borough Administration Office will begin conducting in-person business during normal business hours. All visitors must wear a mask upon entering the building. In-person business will be limited to the lobby of the Borough Administrative Suite. All other access to the office must be by appointment only.
*Aside from the Borough’s Summer Day Camp Program, the Community Center at the Fellowship House will remain closed to the general public until further notice.