The Borough of Conshohocken will host its annual Summer Concert Series beginning July 30, 2020. All concerts will be held on Thursday evenings from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Bring your own blankets and chairs to enjoy the music. Please note there are no rain dates for any summer concerts and all concerts are subject to change. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be canceled.
All Concerts Held At Sutcliffe Park
- July 30th – Swing that Cat
- August 6th – Big Baby Band (canceled due to inclement weather)
- August 13th – The Paul Moore Band
- August 20th – The Boogie Dogs
- August 27th – The SuperNaturals
In light of COVID-19, the following safety measures have been put into place for all park concerts.
- There will be at least a 10-foot area closed off between bands and the public.
- Bringing hand sanitizer, wearing masks and practicing social distancing are recommended.
- Please be aware that all bathroom facilities will be closed.
- Dogs are not permitted inside of the park.