The Montgomery County Office of Public Health is required to follow the Pennsylvania Department of Health's plan for COVID-19 vaccine prioritization and distribution. At this time, vaccine supplies are limited.
Business Vaccination Registration
Healthcare workers who qualify for Phase 1A and businesses/industries who qualify for Phase 1A or 1B in Montgomery County may register for the vaccine by completing the below Pre-Screening Survey.
The Office of Public Health will review the responses and send a registration link to persons that fit into the 1A category, which will take them to an appointment system. Appointment confirmation and a medical license, badge, or paystub verifying employment will be required to receive a vaccination.
Healthcare Offices and Healthcare professionals: Individuals employed by a healthcare office should have their office complete one survey form for all staff.
Private Healthcare Contractors: Private contractors who work in the healthcare industries listed in the Phase 1A category, and who do not have a primary employer may apply as an independent contractor. In this case, “Business Name” would be “Your Name Private Contractor.” Business contact information would be the individual’s contact information. A description of the individual’s work in the healthcare industry (as described above in 1A) should be included under “describe the service your agency providers.”
Individual Vaccination Registration
Pre-registration is also open to high-risk individuals who are:
- 65 years of age or older, or
- Ages 16-64 with high-risk conditions including the following:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
- Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
For information on the qualifications for receiving the vaccine during each phase, please visit the Montgomery County's website.