Planning and Land Use are designed to ensure the orderly, efficient and harmonious development of the Borough, including buildings, streets and open space; using the Comprehensive Land Use Plan. In doing so, the Borough can plan for the needs of the community while safeguarding natural resources and historic places. The goal of the Borough's Planning and Land Use efforts is to further the general welfare of residents by creating a convenient, equitable, healthful and attractive environment for present and future generations. View the current fee schedule for Planning and Land Use.
Karen M. MacNair, P.E.
Gilmore & Associates, Inc.
215-345-4330 ext. 403
Michael E. Peters
Attorney at Law
Eastburn and Gray, P.C.
215-345-7000 ext .257
Borough Staff Contacts for Planning & Land Use
Executive Assistant to the Borough Manager
- Floodplain Development Application
- Grading Excavating Demolition Application
- 2019 Land Use And Development Guidance Manual
- Land Development Planning Engineering Legal Review Fees
- 2018 Comprehensive Plan - Montgomery County Review Letter
- 2018 Adopted Comprehensive Plan
- 2018 MS4 Pollutant Reduction Plan
- 2018 Annual MS4 Status Report
- 2011 Conshohocken Revitalization Plan Update
- Open Space Plan
- Schuylkill Riverfront Linkages Study A Recommendations