Planning and Land Use are designed to ensure the orderly, efficient and harmonious development of the Borough, including buildings, streets and open space; using the Comprehensive Land Use Plan. In doing so, the Borough can plan for the needs of the community while safeguarding natural resources and historic places. The goal of the Borough's Planning and Land Use efforts is to further the general welfare of residents by creating a convenient, equitable, healthful and attractive environment for present and future generations. Click here to view the current fee schedule for Planning and Land Use.
Karen M. MacNair, P.E.
Gilmore & Associates, Inc.
215-345-4330 ext. 403
Michael E. Peters
Attorney at Law
Eastburn and Gray, P.C.
215-345-7000 ext .257
Borough Staff Contacts for Planning & Land Use
Executive Assistant to the Borough Manager
- 5 Year Infrastructure Management Plan Map
- 2007 Conshohocken Borough Comprehensive Plan
- 2011 Conshohocken Revitalization Plan Update
- 2016 The Riverfront Plan
- 2017 Land Use And Development Guidance Manual
- 2018 Adopted Comprehensive Plan
- Engineering, Planning, Land Development & Legal Review Fee Schedule
- Floodplain Development Application
- Grading Excavating Demolition Application
- Hector Street Schematic Landscape Design
- Montgomery County Planning Commission Review Letter
- MS4 Pollutant Reduction Plan
- 2018 Annual MS4 Status Report
- Open Space Plan
- Schuylkill Riverfront Linkages Study A Recommendations