The Borough of Conshohocken Department of Public Services delivers community services through two divisions: Public Works and Facilities. The Public Works Division is responsible for sanitation, streets and fleet maintenance, and the Facilities Division is responsible for parks, buildings, and grounds maintenance.
Ray Sokolowski, Director of Public Services
The Public Works Division delivers trash collection, recycling, streets and storm water maintenance, and fleet maintenance services. The Borough sanitation service consists of collection of trash, recycling, and includes yard waste, bulk metal and electronics’ collection. Trash is collected twice weekly; Monday’s and Thursday’s on the east side with Tuesday’s and Friday’s on the west side. Regular household trash is picked-up as part of the residents taxes.
Trash Collection Schedule
- Mondays and Thursdays - East side
- Tuesdays and Fridays - West Side
Recycling Collection Schedule
- Mondays -- East side
- Fridays -- West Side
When your trash and recycle collection day falls on a holiday, your trash and recyclables will be collected on your next scheduled collection day. If the holiday is on a Monday, then your recyclables only will be picked-up on Tuesday. When a Holiday falls on a Saturday or a Sunday it is observed on the following Monday.
You can now have a recycling bin delivered to your home! Conshohocken Public Works will replace old, damaged or missing recycling bins with new ones every Wednesday as needed or requested. To request a new recycling bin, click here, and complete the form. Forms can be faxed to Conshohocken Public Works at (610) 941-9902 or call the Borough Administrative Office at (610) 828-1092.
NOTE: No businesses, apartment complexes, or residential buildings with more than eight units are eligible for this program.
Trash Collection Rules and Regulations
- There is a limit of 4 cans/bags per household per pick-up (200 pounds maximum) with one (1) large piece of furniture per month.
- Each can/bag is not to be heavier than 50 pounds.
- Needles, syringes, lances and other sharp objects should be placed in a metal container with a secure lid so as not to be a hazard.
- Please place your cans/bags at curbside on your property no earlier than 5:00PM the night before and your cans must be removed from curbside no later than 7:00PM the day of collection.
- No construction debris or carpet unless arranged 24 hours in advance #610-828-1092.
- No clean-outs or move-outs unless arranged 24 hours in advance #610-828-1092.
2017 Holiday Schedule
- Monday, January 16, 2017 l Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, April 17, 2017 l Easter Monday
- Monday, May 29, 2017 l Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 l Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2017 l Labor Day
- Monday, October 9, 2017 l Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10, 2017 l Veteran's Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 23, 2017 l Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 24, 2017 l Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25, 2017 l Christmas Day
- Monday, January 1, 2018 l New Year's Day (observed)
Conshohocken Public Services
610 East Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Phone: (610) 828-1092
Fax: (610) 941-9902
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
|Director of Public Services||(610) 828-1092 x106|