Welcome to the Department of Recreation Services. Our Department’s mission is to enhance the quality of life for all residents through physical, mental, cultural, social, and environmental development. We believe a vibrant borough is possible through people, parks, and programming.
Our department is charged with the overall coordination and operation of a full array of recreational programs and activities for the Borough of Conshohocken. Our staff is stationed at the Community Center at the Fel and is ready to assist you in any possible way!
Programs, Registration and Facility Reservations
View all programs and Register Online! Call us at (610) 828-3266 to reserve a spot for your next party or event!
**Please Note: All transactions processed with a credit card will be charged a convenience fee of approximately 2.65% to your total upon checkout. This fee is not collected by the Borough of Conshohocken, but instead goes directly to the credit card company.
2019 Holiday Closures
- NEW YEAR’S DAY - Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- EASTER, OBSERVED - Saturday, April 20, 2019
- EASTER SUNDAY - Sunday, April 21, 2019
- MEMORIAL DAY, OBSERVED - Saturday, May 25, 2019
- MEMORIAL DAY, OBSERVED - Sunday, May 26, 2019
- MEMORIAL DAY - Monday, May 27, 2019
- INDEPENDENCE DAY, OBSERVED - Wednesday, July 3, 2019 (Closing at 6 PM)*
- INDEPENDENCE DAY - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- SUMMER HOURS BEGIN - Sunday, Juuly 7, 2019 (Community Center Closed Sundays)*
- LABOR DAY, OBSERVED - Saturday, August 31, 2019
- LABOR DAY, OBSERBED - Sunday, September 1, 2019
- LABOR DAY - Monday, September 2, 2019
- NORMAL SUNDAY HOURS RESUME - Sunday, September 8, 2019
- THANKSGIVING DAY - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING - Friday, November 29, 2019
- CHRISTMAS EVE - Tuesday, December 24
- CHRISTMAS DAY - Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- NEW YEAR'S EVE - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- NEW YEAR'S DAY (2020) - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Visit the Recreation Services calendar for a complete schedule of closures and activities.
Inclement Weather Policy
If the Borough Offices and School District are closed, the Community Center will be closed.
If the School District is closed and Borough Offices have a delayed opening, the Community Center will have a delayed opening in conjunction with Borough Offices.
If the Colonial School District and Borough have a delayed opening, the Community Center will also have a delayed opening in conjunction with both the Borough and the Colonial School District. Please note that if the Colonial School District has a 2-hour delay, the before care program and Community Center will also have a 2-hour delay.
If there is inclement weather on the weekend, the Community Center will make an effort to open with limited hours from 12pm- 4pm. Information regarding closures at the Community Center on the weekends can also be found by calling the Community Center at 610-828-3266.
Documents & Forms
The Community Center at the Fellowship House
515 Harry Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Phone: (610) 828-3266
Fax: (610) 828-3267
Hours: Monday - Thursday,
6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Hours: Friday, 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Hours: Saturday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hours: Sunday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Recreation Services Directory
|Director of Recreation Services||(610) 828-3266|
|Administrative Assistant||(610) 828-3266|