Conshohocken is home to many families, professionals, corporate offices, and small businesses. Our unique and vibrant Borough is also home to Funfest. Established in 1993, Funfest has become a long-standing community tradition and has been made possible in part by our residents, businesses, volunteers and donors who have dedicated their time and resources.
Funfest will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2019 on Fayette Street between 1st and 6th Avenue. The event will start at 12:00 PM and continue until 8:00 PM. A stage will be located at 1st Avenue and Fayette Street for live music throughout the day; local businesses and restaurants are welcome to sell directly on the street to participate in the event; craft/handmade vendors, businesses, community groups and sponsor tables will span Fayette Street from 2nd to 4th Avenue; and a two block children area filled with games, inflatables and a touch a truck section will be available from 4th to 6th Avenue along Fayette Street. All children activities from 4th to 6th Avenue will break down at 6:00 PM and live music, vendors and local food and drinks will continue until 8:00 PM!
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
Time: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Fayette Street (1st to 6th Ave)
Note: 1st to 2nd Ave will remain open until 8pm
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Jamie Salvatore
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM: River of Dreams
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: The Zone
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM: Radio Nashville
Road Closures & Parking Restrictions
The following road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect Saturday, September 21, 2019. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking will be available on Fayette Street from 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue beginning at 7:00 AM and lasting until streets have cleared.
- Elm to 3rd Avenue on Fayette Street will close at 7:00 AM
- 3rd to 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will close at 9:00 AM
- 4th to 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 6:00 PM and open around 8:00 PM, or when the street has been cleared.
- 1st to 4rd Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 8:00 PM and open around 10:00 PM, or when the street has been cleared.
To partake in Funfest and host a table on the Fayette Street, please complete a Participant Application in its entirety and print clearly. Completed forms and payment must be received no later than Friday, September 6, 2019.There are a limited number of spaces available and all spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis. We suggest sending your forms in as soon as possible with payment to retain a spot. Completed forms can be returned by mailed to the Borough of Conshohocken, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428. They may also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 610-828-0920.
If you are interested in becoming a SPONSOR of Funfest please contact us at 610-828-1092 to discuss our sponsorship opportunities, or complete and return a sponsorship application to the Borough of Conshohocken, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 FUNFEST SPONSORS
- The Boat House
- DunlapSLK CPAs
- The Great American Pub
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners
- Lenny's Italian Deli
- Rudolph Clarke, LLC
- St. Clair CPA Solutions
- Borough of Conshohocken Authority
- Clearview Professional Services, LLC
- Conshohocken Italian Bakery
- Ebert Engineering, Inc.
- Keystone Property Group
- Moore, Snear & Ruggiero Funeral Home
- A. Piermani & Son Beer Distributor
- Bob Wilson Gulf
- Brinker Simpson & Co., LLC
- Brown & Brown of Pennsylvania
- Club Pilates Conshohocken
- Conshohocken Bocce Club
- The Danek Law Firm, LLC
- DeStolfo's Premier Martial Arts
- Dominic A. Coccia Jr., CPA
- El Limon
- Ed Bowe's Exxon
- Five Star Home Foods
- Flocco's Shoes, Clothes & Formalwear
- Green Mountain Energy Company
- Lice Lifters
- O'Keeffe Orthodontics
- Reach Climbing and Fitness
- Remington & Vernick Engineers
- Renewal by Andersen
- Tierra Caliente
- Tower Health Urgent Care
- Van Horn Metz & Co. Inc.
- D.A.R. Industrial Products, Inc.