Home / Information


Public Services 

When should I put my trash out?

Containers should be placed at the curb in front of your property no later than 6:00 a.m. on the day of collection but no earlier than 5:00 p.m. on the day preceding the collection. Once the truck passes your house it will not return. Trash should be stored in watertight containers, which have handles and loose fitting lids. Do not place trash and garbage in paper bags, card-board boxes or flimsy plastic bags.

What happens when trash is strewn on the streets?

If the trash collectors spill trash, they will pick it up. If an improper container breaks or animals tear up the trash, it is the property owner's responsibility for clean up.

Why was my trash or recycling red-tagged and not picked-up?

There are two possible reasons:

  1. If you put out more than 4 containers, containers larger than 35 gallons or weighing more than 50 pounds, none of your trash will be collected.
  1. If your trash or recycling contains unacceptable items; such as trash in your recycling or recycling in your trash, refuse resulting from the repair, excavation or construction of buildings, such as sand, earth, lumber brick, stone, mortar, plaster, roofing materials, plumbing fixtures, carpet, ect., or tires, auto parts, hazardous waste, household appliances, it will not be collected. The Borough collects household appliances on the 3rd Wednesday of the month April through September. For hazardous waste info call Montgomery County Household Hazardous Waste Program (610) 278-3618. Homeowners must dispose of other items on their own.

When is my yard waste collected?

Yard waste will be collected every Wednesday and there is no need to call the Borough. Your yard waste collection is in addition to your regular trash and recycling pick-ups. If a holiday or a snow storm falls on a Wednesday your collection will be the following week.

Engineering, Licenses & Inspections

Who do I contact about adding an addition to my property?

Call the Licenses & Inspection Department at (610) 828-1092

Recreation Services

Who should I call if I want to have an event at a Borough Park or Borough Facility?

Call the Department of Recreation Services and Parks at (610) 828-3266


Towing Information

Where was my vehicle towed to?

The police department uses two tow operators. These operators alternate on a monthly basis. Vehicles towed by the police department will only be released by the towing operator after they receive a copy of a TOW RELEASE from the police department. Vehicle owners can obtain a copy of a tow release 24hr a day 7 days a week from the police department. Fee for tow release is $25.00 cash, check or money order.

EVB Towing
1608 Butler Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Janeway Towing
1512 Fayette St.
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Parking Fees & Payment Schedule

Snow ordinance $10.00
Truck ordinance $20.00
Parking at a fire hydrant $20.00
Facing against traffic movement $10.00
Parked in an alley $10.00
Parked across driveway $10.00
Parked across a pedestrian path $10.00
Parked within an intersection $10.00
Exceeding 15 minute parking $20.00
Exceeding 1 hour parking $20.00
Exceeding 2 hour parking $20.00
Signs read NO PARKING $10.00
Meter $10.00
Other parking violation $10.00
Parked in a Handicap space $100.00

Unpaid parking citations will be reissued as state traffic violations to the registered vehicle owner after (5) five business days. An additional fee of $34.50 for COSTS, and $10.00 J.C.P. funds will be added to the original parking fine. Reissued state citations must be paid at the DISTRICT COURT noted on the citation and NOT at the police station.

District Courts:

Francis J. Bernhardt, III
625 West Ridge Pike, B101
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Deborah A. Lukens
4002 Center Avenue, Box 231
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444

Fees For Services

Police reports $.25 per page
Accident reports $15.00
Tow release $25.00 plus tow operator fee's
Finger prints $10.00 by appointment only

Save a Life: Don't Run, Call 911

Pennsylvania has enacted a Good Samaritan Law called Act 139, which provides certain criminal and civil protections for persons who dial 911 and seek emergency help for persons experiencing an overdose and stay on scene until emergency personnel arrive. Act 139 may provide protections for the person experiencing an overdose. Help save your friends and loved ones.


Borough Administration
400 Fayette Street, Suite 200
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Phone: (610) 828-1092
Fax: (610) 828-0920

Phone: (610) 828-4032
Emergency: 911
Fax: (610) 828-5243


Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Police (Non-Emergency)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.