The role and responsibly of the Mary H. Wood Park Commission is to have the possession, custody, care and control of said park, its grounds, buildings, structures, equipment, apparatus and property of every description, real or personal, and shall be charged and entrusted with its maintenance and upkeep.
- They shall at all times supervise, regulate and control the use of said park by the public.
- All plans and expenditures for maintenance and improvements shall be under their direction and control, provided, however, that an appropriation to cover the cost thereof be first made by Borough Council out of the park fund.
- They shall employ such officers, agents, and employees and subordinates as they may deem necessary, subject to such appropriations as Borough Council may from time to time make as aforesaid.
- None of the Park Commissioners, nor any person employed by them, shall have power to create any debt or obligation to bring said Board of Commissioners at a meeting duly convened.
|Member||Term Expires (1-2 Year Terms)|
|Kristen Hughes Heal||12/2019|
2019 Meeting Schedule
The Mary Wood Park Commission will hold public meetings at 7:00 PM at the Mary Wood Park House, located at 120 East Fifth Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428. The purpose of these meetings is to work in concert with the Borough Administration in assessing and making recommendations concerning the use of Mary Wood Park, its buildings, grounds and equipment for the recreation and enjoyment of the public. Interested parties are encouraged to attend the meetings. Those requiring special accommodations should contact the Borough Administration Office at (610) 828-1092 as soon as possible to make arrangements.
- January 14, 2019
- February 11, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- March 11, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- April 8, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- May 13, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- June 10, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- July 8, 2019 (Canceled, no new business)
- August 12, 2019
- September 9, 2019
- October 14, 2019
- November 11, 2019
- December 9, 2019