The Borough of Conshohocken is pleased to announce that Funfest will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2024. Funfest has become a long-standing community event dating back to 1993. The event has been made possible in part by our residents, businesses, volunteers, and donors who have dedicated their time and resources.
Saturday, September 21, 2024
Noon – 8 p.m.
Fayette Street from 1st to 6th Avenue
The event will be filled with live music and outdoor restaurant dining at 1st Avenue and Fayette Street. It also features a variety of art and craft vendors, community groups, businesses, and sponsor tables spanning two blocks, as well as a dedicated children's area with free games and activities games.
*All activities from 2nd to 6th Avenue break down at 6 p.m. Live music and local food and drinks will continue between 1st and 2nd Avenue until 8 p.m.!
Music Line Up
Check back in early 2024 for the Funfest music lineup!
Road Closures & Parking Restrictions
The following road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect on the day of the event. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking will be available on Fayette Street from 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue beginning at 7 a.m. and lasting until the streets have cleared.
- Elm to 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will close at 7 a.m.
- 4th - 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 6 p.m. and open around 8 p.m., or when the street has been cleared.
- 1st - 3rd Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 8 p.m. and open around 10 p.m., or when the street has been cleared.
Funfest on Social Media
Free public parking is available at two nearby parking garages for residents and visitors attending the event. Please visit the link below to view available parking options.
Booth space is limited. Availability is determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We have reached capacity for Funfest 2023. Please check back for information about Funfest 2024.
The sponsorship deadline for Funfest 2023 has passed. Please check back for information about Funfest 2024.
Sponsorship and Vendor Payments
Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check, and money order. Credit card, check, and money order payments will be processed as they are received by the Borough of Conshohocken.
Credit Card Payments:
Go to: Borough Online Payment Portal
Select the applicable Funfest sponsorship or vendor payment option and enter credit card information
Check & Money Order Payments:
Must be made payable to the Borough of Conshohocken. Please mail or deliver to: Borough Hall, Attn: Funfest, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Thank You To Our 2023 Sponsors!
- ASTM International
- Flanigan's Boathouse
- Great American Pub
- Borough of Conshohocken Authority
- Conshohocken Center for Emotional Health
- DunlapSLK CPAs
- Remington & Vernick Engineers
- Rudolph Clarke, LLC
- Club Pilates
- Brinker Simpson & Company
- Ciavarelli Family Funeral Home and Crematory
- Conshohocken Borough Republican Committee
- Conshohocken Italian Bakery
- Conshy Girls/Gypsy Saloon/Southern Cross Kitchen
- Contract Cleaners Supply, Inc.
- D.A.R. Industrial Products, Inc.
- DeStolfo's Premier Martial Arts
- Dominic A Coccia, Jr., CPA
- Ed Bowe's Exxon
- Flocco's Shoes Clothes & Formalwear
- John Brothers Automotive
- McCaffrey's Food Markets
- Reach Climbing & Fitness, LLC
- Spring Mill Veterinary Hospital
- The Cigar Republic
- The Danek Law Firm, LLC
- The Gentlemen Movers
- The Rounds
- Van Horn, Metz & Co.
- Vision Plus Fitness