Skip to content
How Do I...?

Citizen Concern & Request for Services

The Department of Administrative Services has developed an intake system to process and track citizen concerns and service requests made to the Borough of Conshohocken. This resource is available to residents to relay information, report borough-related concerns, and/or submit service requests for further action. Once you have submitted a concern or request, you will receive receipt of your submission via email or phone within three (3) business days.

If you wish to receive a response, please include a preferred method of contact so that a Borough employee can follow up with you. If you would rather speak directly to a Borough employee through phone, please call Borough Hall at (610) 828-1092 during business hours. If this is an emergency, please call 911.

Please complete the information below to submit a concern or request for services

All fields are required unless specified.

View Ward Map

Concern/Request Details

Detailed description of issue

Would you like a response?