Yesterday, Governor Tom Wolf revised his Stay at Home Order to continue until April 30, 2020. All Pennsylvania schools will remain closed until further notice. Non-life-sustaining business closures remain in effect.
Based on this information and per direction of state and county officials, the following closures, cancellations and service changes will be in effect as of Wednesday April 1, 2020 for the Borough of Conshohocken:
The Conshohocken Borough Administrative Office will continue to operate. However, all human-to-human contact with the public has been eliminated. We are still conducting services via telephone, email or fax. There will be some service disruptions and limits on normal services provided. Borough Administrative personnel can be reached using the contact information listed on the Contact & Directory page below.
- The Community Center at the Fellowship House and Mary Wood Park House facilities will be closed for operation until May 1, 2020
- All scheduled park and field rentals will be canceled until May 1, 2020.
- Playgrounds and Conshohocken Borough parks are closed until further notice.
- The Sutcliffe Park bathrooms will be closed until further notice.
- The A-field will be closed until further notice.
- The Borough Council public meeting on April 1, 2020 will occur remotely.
- The April 20, 2020 Zoning Hearing Board meeting is canceled.
- Board and Commission public meetings will be canceled until May 1, 2020.
- The Department of Recreation Services Annual Egg Hunt is canceled.
- The Conshohocken Police Association 5K is canceled.
We will continue to assess the COVID-19 situation in our community and post updates as additional information becomes available. Please visit our website, social media or sign up for CodeRED alerts.
We continue to urge all Conshohocken Borough residents, businesses and visitors to refer to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on COVID-19.