Due to the recent surge in COVID-19 and the holiday, the Borough of Conshohocken will make the following temporary operational schedule changes.
Borough Hall Operating Schedule:
- Open and operating during normal business hours on Monday, December 27, 2021 and Tuesday, December 28, 2021.
- Closed for business on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 through Friday, December 31, 2021 in observance of the New Year’s Day holiday.
- Closed to the public on Monday, January 3, 2022. Please note that Conshohocken Borough Administrative staff will still be conducting services this day via telephone, email or fax. Administrative personnel contact information can be found at the Contact & Directory link here.
- Administrative staff will operate on a hybrid work schedule from Tuesday, January 4, 2022 through Friday, January 7, 2022. Borough Hall will remain open during normal business hours from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Normal operating business hours resume Monday, January 10, 2022.
Please note that the Borough Council Reorganization Meeting scheduled for Monday, January 3, 2022 at 7:00 pm at Borough Hall will still take place as planned.
Community Center Operating Schedule:
- Closed for business on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 through Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
As a reminder, there will be no trash or recycling collection on Monday, January 3, 2022 in observance of the New Year’s Day holiday. The East Side of the Borough will have recycling collected on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 and trash will be collected on Thursday, January 6, 2022. Yard Waste collection on Wednesdays is suspended at this time until further notice. Should you need yard waste pick-up, contact the Borough at 610-828-1092 to make an appointment for pick-up. Christmas tree collection will begin on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Residents should put their used Christmas trees out on Tuesday night before Wednesday's yard waste pick up OR they can contact the Borough of Conshohocken at 610-828-1092 to make an appointment for pick-up. Tree bags, all ornaments, lights and stands must be removed. The trees will be collected, chipped and composted.
We will continue to monitor the COVID situation in our community and make any applicable changes to ensure we are able to provide quality services to our community. Please contact the Borough of Conshohocken at 610-828-1092 with any questions or concerns.